It's empty 🤧
Purchase on invoice with partial payment option (POWERPAY)
As an independent payment provider, MF Group / POWERPAY offers the type of payment "Payment by invoice". The order invoice simply allows you to pay for your online purchase by invoice. If you forgo payment on time, you will retroactively get the following month a monthly invoice with a preview of the order.
Upon conclusion of the purchase contract, POWERPAY takes charge of the invoice receivable and handles the processing of payment terms. As part of the purchase on account, you agree in addition to our T & Cs, the GC by POWERPAY. (powerpay.ch/fr/agb).
AGREEMENT ON CONDITIONS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to an obligation to 'registration in that jurisdiction or country. Therefore, persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that these are applicable.
Droits de propriété intellectuelle
Provided that you are authorized to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site, as well as to download or print a copy of any part of the content to which you correctly have accessed, only for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you in the site, content and trademarks.
If you provide false, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and to refuse any current or future use of the site (or any part of it).
You may be asked to register on the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username that you have chosen if we determine, in our sole discretion, that that username is inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications and details of the products available on the site. However, we do not warrant that the colors, features, specifications and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current or free from other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect colors and details. actual products. All products are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time and for any reason. The prices of all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Bank transfer
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate information about your purchases and your account for all purchases made on the site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you. if necessary. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases if we deem it necessary. We can change the prices at any time. All payments are made in Swiss francs.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and all applicable shipping charges, and you authorize us to debit your chosen payment provider for such amounts at the time of placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any error or pricing error, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and / or orders that use the same billing or delivery address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders which, in our sole discretion, appear to be placed through dealers, resellers or distributors.
Please review our return policy posted on the site before making any purchase.
You may not access the site or use it for purposes other than those for which we make it available. The site may not be used for any commercial activity, except for those which are specifically supported or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written permission.
2. Make unauthorized use of the site, including collecting user names and / or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or buying agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the security features of the site, including those functions which prevent or limit the use or copying of any content or which apply restrictions on the use of the site and / or of the content it contains.
6. Engage in an unauthorized framing or link to the site.
7. Deceive, defraud or mislead ourselves and other users, including attempting to obtain sensitive account information, such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as the use of scripts to send comments or messages, or the use of any data mining tools, robots or similar collection tools and data extraction.
10. Interfere with, disrupt or create an excessive load on the site or the networks or services connected to the site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use another user's username.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the site to harass, abuse or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of an effort to compete with us or use the Site and / or Content as part of a revenue-generating effort or a commercial venture.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software comprising or in any way forming part of the Site.
16. Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any part of the Site.
17. Attempt to circumvent any measure of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any part of the Site.
18. Remove copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojans or any other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous display of repetitive text), which interferes with the uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site by any party or that modifies, alters, disrupts or disrupts the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active mechanism for collecting or transmitting information, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1 × 1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes called "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
22. Except as may result from the use of a standard search engine or Internet browser, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the site, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software.
23. Denigrate, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and / or the Site.
24. Use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law or regulation.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to discuss, contribute or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums and other features, and may give you the ability to create, submit, post, post , transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast any content and materials to us or on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, writings, videos, materials audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewed by other users of the Site and Marketplace Offers and by third party websites. As such, any Contributions you send may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available Contributions, you represent and guarantee that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance, as well as access, download or copy of your Contributions does not infringe and will not infringe any property rights, including, but not limited to limited thereto, the copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or moral rights of a third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam emails, bulk mailings or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, obscene, lascivious, disgusting, violent, harassing, defamatory, slanderous or otherwise objectionable (in our judgment).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, denigrate, intimidate or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of these terms) another person and to promote violence against any specific person or category of persons.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable laws, regulations or rules.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from persons under the age of 18 or exploits persons under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law relating to child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include offensive comments relating to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical disability.
By posting your Contributions on any part of the Site, you automatically grant us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us, an unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, free royalties, fully paid, worldwide, to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, rename, archive, store, cache , publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, extract (in whole or in part) and distribute these Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice ) for any purpose, commercial, advertising or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works from these Contributions or to incorporate them into other works, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. Use and distribution can take place in all media formats and through all media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media or technology known today or subsequently developed, and includes our use of your name, company name and franchise name, as applicable, and all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and personal and commercial images that you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not been otherwise claimed in your Contributions.
We do not claim any ownership rights over your contributions. You retain full ownership of all your Contributions and all intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not responsible for any statements or representations contained in your Contributions that you provide in any area of the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to release us from all liability and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, compose or otherwise modify any Contribution; (2) to re-categorize any Contribution in order to place it in a more appropriate place on the Site; and (3) to pre-select or remove any Contribution at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR ASSESSMENTS
We may provide you with areas on the site to leave comments or ratings. When posting a review, you must meet the following criteria: (1) you must have direct experience of the person / entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews must not contain offensive profanity, abusive, racist, offensive or hateful language; (3) your reviews must not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability; (4) your reviews must not contain references to illegal activities; (5) you must not be affiliated with competitors if you post negative reviews; (6) you must not draw conclusions about the legality of a behavior; (7) you must not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you must not run a campaign to encourage other people to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject or remove comments at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to filter reviews or remove them, even if we believe the reviews to be objectionable or inaccurate. Comments are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our views or those of our affiliates or partners. We do not take responsibility for any feedback or any claim, liability or loss resulting from any feedback. By posting a notice, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform and / or distribute any content relating to the notices.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information regarding the Site or any market offerings ("Submissions") you provide to us are non-confidential and become our exclusive property. We own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and we have the right to use and distribute without restriction these submissions for any legitimate purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive any moral rights in such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree that there is no remedy against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the site, such as sidebars or banner ads. If you are an advertiser, you assume full responsibility for any advertising you place on the site and any service provided on the site or product sold through such advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you have all of the rights and authority necessary to place advertisements on the site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights publicity and contractual rights. We are simply providing the space to place these advertisements and have no other relationship with the advertisers.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringing upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a false or assumed name, or the name of a third party, even if you are acting on behalf of that third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, but not limited to, pursuing civil, criminal and injunctive relief.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the content of the site at any time or for any reason, at our sole discretion and without notice. However, we have no obligation to update the information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Marketplace offers without notice and at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or interruption of the Site or Market Offers.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you would like to bring this matter to our attention, please contact us.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to market offerings, including descriptions, prices, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on the Site at any time without notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ITS USE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE SPECIAL AND NON-VIOLATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THIS SITE AND WE WILL NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR (1) ANY ERRORS, FAULTS OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIAL, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR SECURE SERVERS OR THEIR USE AND / OR ANY PERSONAL AND / OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAGE HORSES OR OTHER SIMILAR ELEMENTS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIRD PARTY SITE, AND / OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY DISPLAYED, TRANSMITTED OR RENDERED CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, ENDORSEMENT, WARRANTIES OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR ANY '' ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTROL OF SUCH TRANSACTION. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIA OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU MUST USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND USE CARE WHERE APPLICABLE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND ANY FORM OF ACTION, WILL AT ANY TIME BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US, IF ANY. CERTAIN US AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE WARNINGS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will retain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform routine data backups on a regular basis, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you undertake while using the Site. You agree that we have no responsibility to you for any loss or corruption of such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us resulting from such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending e-mails to us and completing online forms constitutes electronic communication. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, by email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication must be in writing. . YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS, AS WELL AS THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR CONDUCTED BY US OR THROUGH THE SITE. You hereby waive any right or requirement under any laws, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws of any jurisdiction that require an original signature or the delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or l 'granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the "sale" of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
In order to resolve a complaint about the site or to receive additional information regarding the use of the site, please contact us at the following address:
Simplon Street 25
Lausanne, Vaud 1006